Food can change any mood. Nothing can turn a rough day around like a warm bowl of creamy mac and cheese. Or maybe you want to spice up your day with a dish exploding with flavor. Whatever you’re in the mood for, I have a feeling you’ll want to try these recipes inspired by Disney•Pixar’s “Inside Out” and created by Disney Parks Food and Beverage:
- Joy’s More-is-More S’mores: Chocolate and marshmallows fresh out of the oven just ooze happiness, right?
- Sadness’s No-Cry Comfort Food: For those times you need a good cry, try this mac. With its FOUR cheeses, it’s better than tears.
- Fear’s Panko-Protected Long Beans: Vegetables? Never Fear. Fried to a golden brown—this one is mouth-wateringly risk-free.
- Disgust’s Is-That-Broccoli? Pizza: While broccoli normally triggers Disgust’s defenses, this version passes inspection.
- Anger’s Hot-Headed Tuna: It’s exploding with flavor—those Sichuan peppercorns have the same fiery spirit that fuels Anger.
Click here to download all five recipes.
Which recipe do you ‘feel’ like cooking?
Fuel Your Emotions with Recipes Inspired by Disney•Pixar’s ‘Inside Out’ by Rachel Brent: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog