Over the past several weeks, I’ve told you about 10 of our guest-favorite beverage tastings on a Disney cruise. Now it’s time to talk about our seminar that gives you the chance to polish your own bar-tending skills!
Our mixology class is like going through a mini bartender course – but way more fun! You’ll learn to create popular cocktails, making them first hand and then, of course, tasting them. During this seminar, the bartender will discuss ingredients and details of preparing cocktails, tell you about the proper glasses, teach you how to use the equipment, and much more. Some of the drinks you’ll learn to create could include a muddled drink like a mojito, a build drink like a margarita, a martini, a layered shot and a frozen cocktail.
Skyline is just one of the themed venues we use to host this lively class. The personality of this space compliments the personalities of our bartenders who will be your expert guides during this fun experience.
To find out more about ways you can expand your adult beverage knowledge and give your taste buds a treat on your next Disney cruise, take a look back at my previous posts in this series:
- Beer Tasting on a Disney Cruise
- Rum and Amari Tastings on a Disney Cruise
- Tequila and Margarita Tasting on a Disney Cruise
- Chocolate and Liquor Tasting on a Disney Cruise
- Whiskey and Cognac Tastings on a Disney Cruise
- Martini and Champagne Tastings on a Disney Cruise
- From Stem to Stern Wine Tasting on a Disney Cruise
Mixology Class on a Disney Cruise by Salah Chetbi: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog