Our “Tastes of Aulani” series returns to The ‘Olelo Room at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, to feature another signature Hawaiian cocktail. If you have mastered the Traditional Mai Tai and Mahi Mahi Tacos, now it’s time to test your skills with another classic: the Blue Hawaiian! Our bartenders at Aulani prepare this beverage at The ‘Olelo Room, Off the Hook and Wailana Pool Bar. However, if you’re at home, let cast member Keola show you how to make this beverage below. What other delicious eats and drinks from Aulani would you like to try at home? Tell us in the comments below!
- 1 1/2 ounces House-made Sweet & Sour
- 3 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/4 ounces Old Lahaina Light Rum
- 3/4 ounce BOLS Blue Curaçao
- Pineapple wedge and pineapple leaf, for garnish
- Pour sweet & sour, pineapple juice, rum and Blue Curaçao in mixing glass; fill with ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour into tall glass; garnish with pineapple wedge and pineapple leaf.
Tastes of Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa: Blue Hawaiian at The `Olelo Room by Tyler Slater: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog