Earlier this week we shared a look at some of the amazing Halloween decor that is now brightening up Magic Kingdom Park at the Walt Disney World Resort. These are truly some can’t-miss photos, don’t you agree?
Of course, one great time to experience the fall decor for yourself is during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Have you been to one? Tell us in the “Comments” section below!
For more fall activities coming to Walt Disney World Resort, check out the links below:
- No Tricks, Just Treats at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World Resort
- Details Materialize About New Haunted Mansion-Themed Shop Coming to Magic Kingdom Park This Fall
- New Merchandise Coming to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns Tonight at Walt Disney World Resort
- Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle with VIP Parade Viewing, Fireworks and Delicious Sweets at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
This Week in Disney Parks Photos: Fall Decor Arrives at Magic Kingdom Park by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog